The ORB Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for the Travian alliance, The ORB Union

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End game beginning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gmo
Knight

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 4:48 pm

Hey guys, can anyone tell me when the end game is? as I have had enough of the past few days and all i am constantly doing is rebuilding my walls etc, I'd like to say it was not predictable or that tk2 could be trusted to keep their word, NOT!

The next attack is probably going to come from Cheeseburger as he has been he other interested party.

I want one last attack on hetnart so am going to try to build enough troops etc to do some damage to one of his cities but now I am back down to next to zero and struggling for wood I do not know when that will be.

When i have done the attack o the destruction of at least some of his city and all of my troops I will post on here that gmo village can be farmed. I will also post what is being made per hour so that you guys can each help yourself, I will then delete my account and look fore ward to the reset ( I may come back then as Lincoln Green) so if ORB is running then invite me.

I don't want to be in this position of struggle again on the next game as if you are surrounded by megalomaniacs like they have in TK2, you don't stand a chance.
Ok Farm but not to the point of destruction so another player can not build. As for the use of Battering rams, why unless it the last battle, as in the end game, thats when everything go's surely?

Before I do this can anyone tell me how to find out about the end game?
Back to top Go down
Onimod
ORB Leader
Onimod

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:02 pm

no idea, but iv just started a new acount on travian.com, server 3, because that has just had a re-start. any1 interested should join, im in the north-east area and will b starting a new alliance eventualy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/exiledfromredemption
gmo
Knight

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:04 pm

How? I thought you could only have the one
Back to top Go down
Onimod
ORB Leader
Onimod

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:04 pm

you can have 1 acount per server Smile
Back to top Go down
gmo
Knight

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Right going to have some fun tricking hetnart and will see you on 3.
by the end of today gmo village can be farmed there may or may not be troops still here as they are being made up to about ten BST They are lvl 5-6 Legionnaire the rest I am going to throw at hetnart.

Trick attack at main with 1 troop
trick attack on seccond with 1 troop
and the rest on his one closest to me
and that should knock out what troops I have.
Thanks guys maybe see you on the next game?
Back to top Go down
TheMoonGoddess
ORB Leader
TheMoonGoddess

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:35 pm

I'm also on .com server 3 btw, got tempted to join cos Onimod mentioned quests =p

under the same username btw so, look out for me =].

by game end u mean server restart right? Does that mean all accounts on there get wiped? :O noo all my hard work!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1278987901
Typhoon460
Senechal

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:39 pm

its a same to lose any member of the alliance this server 3 sounds good quest u say

p.s. u should have called the post end game, new begining.

Last edited by Typhoon460 on Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gmo
Knight

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:40 pm

Can't get on to server 3 only 6 for some reason.
Deleeting this account in about 2 hours so feel free to raid beware for a while as still producing troops, let tk2 idiots take them out before you start to raid.
gmo
Back to top Go down
TheMoonGoddess
ORB Leader
TheMoonGoddess

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Yeah theres this little dude at the side of ur screen that u click on and he tells u what to do like build a woodcutter to level 1, build all resource fields to level 1 etc and he gives out resource rewards, travian plus account for a day, gives you a 'huge army' but it was actually just 1 rat, lol. And I just got an extra 2 days travian plus off him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1278987901
Typhoon460
Senechal

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 5:42 pm

server 3 is full i can only make new acounts on 1 4 5 and 6
Back to top Go down
bdqhavens
Knight

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Looks like I won't be joining you guys on 3 too. Oh well....
Back to top Go down
Typhoon460
Senechal

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:42 pm

ive made a seconed acount on server 4 it seems to b the same as 3 as far as i can tell im in north east as well
Back to top Go down
bdqhavens
Knight

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:42 pm

I guess my question now is, is anyone else going to dump this server?
Back to top Go down
Typhoon460
Senechal

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:43 pm

ive made a seconed acount on server 4 it seems to b the same as 3 as far as i can tell im in north east as well
Back to top Go down
gmo
Knight

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:01 pm

Already cancelled my account and on 6 it look pretty new as no one is more than 5 or 600 on it I have 24 hrs before this one is closed so will try pass on info for the village. if no attack occur then I'll send the troops that are left into hetnart so this can be farmed.
Back to top Go down
Onimod
ORB Leader
Onimod

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:36 pm

bdqhavens wrote:
I guess my question now is, is anyone else going to dump this server?

well im going to keep going on this server 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
Typhoon460
Senechal

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:38 pm

same here
Back to top Go down
bdqhavens
Knight

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:02 pm

Now I feel a little better.
Back to top Go down
gmo
Knight

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:33 pm

I would have liked to but you can only build a wall and other defenses so many times before you start to feel it's a waiste of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End game beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: End game beginning   End game beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

End game beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The ORB Union :: Guest Forums :: General-
Jump to: